Amazon Best Sellers | February 2023

Hi friends, Happy MARCH!! How is this year flying by? I’ve been wanting to try to get one blog post up a month this year, but so far it hasn’t happened…. 🙁 So for the first one, since the last recap post was well received, I figured I would try to at least do these once a month moving forward, as long as people still find it useful! The last best sellers post was strictly fashion, but I figured I would share my top best sellers overall, which includes some beauty and baby stuff this time!

If you missed it, in January I shared 30 days of Amazon Outfits on Instagram and Tiktok– from loungewear to workwear to dressier options. You can still find them on both platforms, and a lot of these are still from those posts. ALL of these items are favorites in my closet right now too!

You can find all of my Amazon Favorites HERE, separated out by category. You can also sort based on photos I’ve uploaded, lists I’ve created or videos I’ve posted. One last thing before we jump into it, I recently started a weekly newsletter that does a recap of the week, shares posts you may have missed, my top best sellers of the week (not just amazon) and exclusive content just for subscribers. I will also be doing monthly giveaways.

Let’s get into the Amazon best sellers from the month of February 2023.

-some of these were in the last post because they have been a best seller for months and they are also items I wear all the time-

SHARK HD430 FlexStyle Air Styling & Drying SystemI do not own this but it’s in my cart right now – most likely will be purchasing this coming week! I tried my friends and at first I wasn’t sure if I liked it, but after using it a couple of times I really did enjoy it! It’s similar to the Dyson Airwrap but WAY LESS EXPENSIVE!

EVENFLO GOLD OTTO Travel Stroller – this folds down with one button and easy to pop back up. This was what we took to Hawaii with us and it was perfect. It didn’t collapse as well as I wanted it to – I’d prefer something a little more compact, but it still worked. That’s probably the only downfall to it. It’s also easy to push one-handed, which was a huge must for me!

LEVI JEANS – I have 2 pairs of Levi’s from Amazon and the other pair were best sellers for awhile, but then these ended up being more popular over the last couple of months – probably because I wear them so much and always share them when I do! These do not have any stretch compared to the other ones, but they look so good on IMO. They are true to size. I did try the size up because the waist was a tad snug and they were too large everywhere else so I kept my true size 10. The struggles of a rectangle body shape. 😉

CROSSOVER FLARE LEGGINGS – these are by far my MOST WORN leggings this winter! I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t love that flare leggings came back (yoga pants as they were called back in my day) but once I started wearing them again, I much prefer these over regular leggings now. I LOVE the crossover detail on the waist band – it’s very flattering on my midsize body with a mom pooch. I also have the crossover Aerie leggings which are a bit longer, a little thinner of material and more bell-bottom like. These are a little more boot cut and a tad shorter – they are perfect on my 5’7″ height with regular shoes. True to size.

QUARTER ZIP PULLOVER – Currently wearing this as I’m typing this and I want it in every color! I have the light grey on and have been eyeing up the beige/tan one too! Sizing is true to size and has an oversized fit to it, which I love! The inside is also super soft!

WIDE LEG TROUSERS – These are so fun! I love wearing them more casual with sneakers and a casual top, but they can also be dressed up. They are true to size as well.

 

Thank you so much for reading & have a great rest of your weekend!

The post Amazon Best Sellers | February 2023 appeared first on Kelsie Kristine.



from Kelsie Kristine
https://ift.tt/7usVSDM
https://ift.tt/5e7pF3S
Kelsie Kristine
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.