8 Loungewear Sets from Amazon on a Midsize Body | Try On

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend and hope you’re not struggling too much from daylight savings (if this affects you). I shared an Instagram reel over the weekend with some of my favorite loungewear sets from Amazon and figured I would round them up in a blog post too.

I LOVE all of these sets! Some of them, like the crop top ones I wasn’t a huge fan of at first, but when I realized I could mix and match, I began to love them even more! I also love layering cardigans over the ones with crop tops as you see in the very last one in the video. I prefer the ones with pockets, but the ones without I don’t mind at all because they’re still so comfy!

 

Below is a try on video where you can see all of the outfits on me / I am midsize – size 10 / size large and am 5’7″ /rectangle body shape – all of the items are true to size.

I loved making this video above and want to do more like it! If you love it too, be sure to comment on it and let me know what other round up posts like this you’d like to see in the future. Thank you so much for reading/watching!

SIGN UP for my WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE – get recaps on the week from all of my socials, exclusive content just for subscribers, giveaways and more!

THESE Loungewear Sets and MORE on my AMAZON PAGE HERE

The post 8 Loungewear Sets from Amazon on a Midsize Body | Try On appeared first on Kelsie Kristine.



from Kelsie Kristine
https://ift.tt/Vit5EOW
https://ift.tt/lzKc1R6
Kelsie Kristine
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.