Amazon Fashion Best Sellers | OCTOBER

How is it November already?! This year is seriously flying by and 2023 will be here before we know it! I shared these favorites on my Instagram recently, but wanted to make a post about it on here too! Over on TikTok, I shared 31 Days of Amazon Outfits – meaning ALL outfits consisted of all items from Amazon! It was super fun, but also VERY time consuming! I’m hoping to do another one like that in the new year, but going to take a break for a bit. I’ll still be sharing outfit ideas on both Instagram and TikTok, but just not as consistently.

I had a lot of fun creating new outfits and it made me feel like I found my style again. Since I’m a little over one year postpartum and LOVED fashion before having a baby, I found it hard to get back into wearing clothing that suits my new body and this was just the push I needed! Below are the 5 BEST SELLING items from Amazon in the month of October. If you like these posts, I’m happy to keep sharing them! I used to share my quarterly best sellers overall too, so I may just have to get back to that again soon too!

5 BEST SELLING items from Amazon in OCTOBER

 

LEVI JEANS – I actually shared a different style of straight leg jean on TikTok, but this is what ended up getting purchased instead. HERE is the link to the other pair. I don’t know the sizing on the best selling ones, but as far as the ones I shared on TikTok, I was between sizes and ultimately kept the smaller pair (my true size 10) – they are a bit snug at the top, but fit well everywhere else! The struggles of a rectangle body shape. 😉

FLOWY DRESS – I wore this for our family photo session that ultimately got rained (well, sleeted) out, but we managed to get a couple great photos out of the session that I’ll be sharing on IG soon! Sizing is true with this one!

CHELSEA BOOTS These have been my favorite pair of Chelsea boots over the last couple of years! They are super comfortable and I love the cognac color! They also come in other colors. Sizing is true to size.

MINI SKIRT – I shared 2 plain black mini skirts on TT and loved both of them! This one is a little more structured and has a higher slit. Sizing is true and sits perfectly on the hips.

QUARTER ZIP PULLOVER – Currently wearing this as I’m typing this and I want it in every color! I have the light grey on and have been eyeing up the beige/tan one too! Sizing is true to size and has an oversized fit to it, which I love! The inside is also super soft!

 

 

Thank you so much for reading & have a great weekend!

The post Amazon Fashion Best Sellers | OCTOBER appeared first on Kelsie Kristine.



from Kelsie Kristine
https://ift.tt/la0AmqV
https://ift.tt/ado0f6v
Kelsie Kristine
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.